- Fund- and Friend-Raising from the Crowd
- Why Teach “The Star Spangled Banner” Today?—It’s Who We Are
- Support the Arts in Michigan—Bill 4407 Promises to Create an Arts Funding License Plate
- A ‘World Premiere’ Recording of “The Star Spangled Banner”?
- The Spirit of Music Business Success: Ella Riot Speaks
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: January 2013
It’s an audacious claim to offer the premiere recording of the United States National Anthem “The Star-Spangled Banner” in January 2013! Certainly, the song is already more than well known and often performed. It has been recorded by such vocal … Continue reading