- Fund- and Friend-Raising from the Crowd
- Why Teach “The Star Spangled Banner” Today?—It’s Who We Are
- Support the Arts in Michigan—Bill 4407 Promises to Create an Arts Funding License Plate
- A ‘World Premiere’ Recording of “The Star Spangled Banner”?
- The Spirit of Music Business Success: Ella Riot Speaks
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Monthly Archives: September 2013
On the occasion of the 199th birthday of the US national anthem “The Star-Spangled Banner,” I thought it’d be worth taking some time to reflect on the meaning of the song and specifically the question of why it’s important for … Continue reading