Musicologist Mark Clague (Ph.D. University of Chicago, 2002) is an Associate Professor of Musicology, American Culture and AfroAmerican Studies at the University of Michigan, who specializes in the history of music in the United States. Mark maintains two separate blogs, “Putting the US in Music” which covers general topics and reflections on music making in the United States and “O Say Can You Hear,” a draft of a forthcoming book on the music history of “The Star-Spangled Banner.”
- Fund- and Friend-Raising from the Crowd
- Why Teach “The Star Spangled Banner” Today?—It’s Who We Are
- Support the Arts in Michigan—Bill 4407 Promises to Create an Arts Funding License Plate
- A ‘World Premiere’ Recording of “The Star Spangled Banner”?
- The Spirit of Music Business Success: Ella Riot Speaks
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.